CASA SOLARIS CONCEPT
We wish to build a house of the future, here and now: innovative, yet technically feasible and affordable.
The basic idea is to use a state-of-the-art combination of systems to ensure the required energy and comfort parameters, while maintaining affordable building costs.
It meets the sustainable building requirements developed by the European Union and national bodies.
Considering the key features of the modern house concepts Casa Solaris provides the following benefits to its inhabitants:
1. Positive energy – it produces more energy than it uses, generating financial benefits
2. A healthy, comfortable and controlled indoor climate, which is described by: permanent fresh air supply, controlled humidity, constant temperature and no airflows
3. Energy efficiency – less than 50 KWh annual heat consumption per sqm
4. Reliance on renewable energy sources
5. Design that suits to the local context and is environmental friendly
Last but not least, it should be affordable and feasible with current building technologies.